So, the question is: Can Satan gain victory over us as Christians?
This may seem repetitious but I felt the passage warranted its own post.
Satan is sneaky; he is tricky; he is very good at what he does.
Dr. David Jeremiah’s video about spiritual warfare explains his methods more. You can watch it and read the transcript here..
12 Things Satan Uses to Gain Victory Over Christians
So, here are 12 things you can do to gain victory over Christians – Now he’s speaking to his demons. We don’t know that this actually happened, but it’s probably very similar to what happened.
Here are the 12 things he said to do if you want to get victory over Christians, and pull them in to the strategies that are satanic in nature.
- Number one: Keep them busy with non-essentials.
- Number two: Tempt them to overspend and go into debt.
- Number three: Make them work long hours to maintain empty lifestyles.
- Number four: Discourage them from spending family time. For when homes disintegrate, there’s no refuge from work.
- Number five: Stimulate their minds with television and computers so they can’t hear God speaking to them.
- Number six: Fill their coffee tables and nightstands with newspapers and magazines so they’ve no time to read the Bible. Flood their mailboxes.
- Number seven: With sweepstakes, promotions and get-rich-quick schemes, keep them chasing material things.
- Number eight: Put glamorous models on TV and on magazine covers to keep them focused on outward appearances. That way, they will be dissatisfied with themselves and too satisfied with their mates.
- Number nine: Make sure couples are too exhausted for physical intimacy so that they will be tempted to look elsewhere.
- Number 10: Emphasize Santa and the Easter Bunny. That way, you’ll divert them from the real meaning of the holidays.
- Number 11: Involve them in good causes so they won’t have time for eternal ones.
- Number 12: Make them self-sufficient – keep them busy working in their own strength that they’ll never know the joy of God’s power working through them.
What Did Satan Say?
“Do these 12 things faithfully. I promise, said Satan to his demons, it’ll work!”
Most of us are guilty of most of these 12 things Satan uses to overtake us. I hope we will stay awake and alert!